Thursday, February 10, 2011

It's been a month - whodathunkit?

Time flies and hey, it's been about a month since I went "Paleo".  Best news so far? I bought new jeans between Christmas and New Years that were frankly, "tight" because I figured - given that I'm now past 40 - that it would take MONTHS of work to get back into my favourite jeans...the jeans that got tucked into the back of my closet over a year ago.  The new jeans are too loose and the old jeans are not just "get intoable", they're comfy...as in THEY FIT.  I've dropped up a size. I've lost more than 10 pounds without ever feeling hungry...ever. I never thought I'd be so happy about buying jeans that I hope I'll never wear...
I also feel fantastic in general, have more energy, am sleeping great, and am no longer taking the daily NSAIDS or PPI's. Now I actually wish I HAD taken "before" shots. 


Originally I started this blog just to keep track of other blogs I was following, but Travis has informed me that there might be one or two other people checking it out, so I might as well embellish a little and start adding content.  As in he wants me to put up the recipe for the "fried rice" I made tonight. 


So, that's what I'll do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment